Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Goodies - June '13 box

Goodies.co - The June Goodies taster's box seems so up-to-date with all the commercials I am seeing on television right now! It feels as if my desires have been heard by some force out there and the goodies team has put their minions to work relentlessly to post back to me this amazing package.

June 2013 Taster's Box


Honey Dijon Seaweed Crumbles - I could snack on this all day long. My husband is the first person to run away from seaweed. So I didn't tell him what I sprinkled on his salad last night for dinner. He seemed to enjoy the sweet, crisp flavor and asked for seconds with "that crispy topping". The secret remains safe with me ;) Seaweed boasts of being the most nutrient-dense vegetable on the planet according to https://www.goodies.co/box


Highland Shortbread - One bite into this crumbly, buttery, heavenly piece of delight had me craving for more.  I went to the website https://www.goodies.co immediately and got myself some more! I literally could not eat just one.


Pastitas Cheddar Jalapeno Pasta Chips - Crisp, fresh, dusted lightly with cheese, the front of this packet has an eye-catching 'half the fat of regular fried potato chips'. They taste great and the cherry on top is the slight dash of garlic added in.


Pringles Stix - One bite of this crisp cheesy stick and you're transported into another world altogether! The baked snacks make you feel less guilty of indulging in them and being a cheese lover myself, having sampled a ton of cheesy snacks in the market, I can say this is by far the tastiest snack out there. Just the right amount of cheese so as to not overwhelm.


Lay's Stax Que Rico - Imagine the flavors of potatoes, jalapenos, sour cream, onion and garlic, all packed together in a crispy package and exploding in your mouth at the same time. Delicioso. 


Dream Water - I haven't tried this as yet. But seems like a convenient option for people having trouble sleeping. AND it is drug free.

Keep reading for more on the next boxes! July 2013 Taster's box coming up soon! Till then, pamper yourself, get yourself some goodies goodness, go register at https://www.goodies.co !!

No comments:

Post a Comment