Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Goodies - May '13 box

Goodies.Co - Okay, so this post is not coming at the time it actually should have. It is NOT because my 'May Goodies' box was delivered to me late (nope, it reached me just in time), but a lot has happened in this past month, the contents of which deserve to be on another post.

So anyway, I opened this May Taster's box with extra zest because the box felt heavier than usual (yes, my happiness is directly proportional to the weight of the packages I receive). Here is what made me happier :)


May 2013 - Taster's Box


Zico Pure Premium Coconut Water - I picked out the biggest and heaviest item from the box first! And this did not fail to disappoint. Sure, it may taste different than what you get at the regular 'nariyal paani' walas on the streets of Mumbai, but it comes pretty close. It's refreshing, energizing and boasts of an equal potassium content as that of a Banana. I'd pick this over a banana, any given day.


California Olive Ranch; Extra Virgin Olive Oil - I used this cute little packet as part of my salad dressing and it made a world of a difference. It is smooth, not heavy, and compliments the food just perfectly.


Sea Salt Pumpkin Seeds- A self taught chef and entrepreneur started making these in her kitchen! Yep, that's what I learnt on https://www.goodies.co and to say the least, I was suitably impressed! Along with being nutritious, these make for a great crunchy snack. 


Beanitos Black Bean Chips- Does the top of this pack look like it's been meddled with? Guilty as charged. I opened into this packet to devour these delicious chips almost as soon as I received the box. Glad I stopped in time to get a good picture of the pack before all the contents of this pack made their way in my tummy. 


Sour Power Straws- Sour and sweet just to the right extent, these candy straws are a great indulgence for a quick sugar rush!


Roasted Mango Chipotle Sauce- This little jar packs quite a punch. I haven't really tried it with cooked food as yet but as suggested by the website, I paired it with some crackers and cream cheese for an appetizer and it tasted quite delish. 


A coupon good for any WHOLLY product - WHOLLY MOLY!


Organic Moroccan Mint Tea - A couple months ago my hair stylist introduced me to organic mint tea; I have started tipping her more since then. So you can only imagine my joy when I found this in my box!


You'll hear from me again pretty soon. The June Taster's Box is not far away!
Spread the joy! https://www.goodies.co/


No comments:

Post a Comment