Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Goodies - August '13 box

Goodies.co - I must say I am extremely impressed with the usage of the new box. Space saving and very efficient. Bravo Team Goodies!

August 2013 Taster's Box

Bright Alo drink - The bottle I got was a mix of orange and passion fruit flavors. Extremely refreshing. Loved the pulp. The 'Less Sugar' tag on top? Very very enticing. 


Hidden Valley Ranch Sunflower Seeds - I looked it up on this page https://www.goodies.co/product/hidden-valley-ranch-sunflower-seeds that these can be roasted and had with ranch. I followed that exactly. Made me a very happy girl :)


Tangy Zangy Twisties - These tart, chewy and sugary twisties had been a part of my box before, was my first thought. No complaints whatsoever, but on careful observation I realized these were different flavors; also, they were a delightful MIX of flavors. Well played!


Veggie Sticks - Very attractive nutrition facts. Great, airy, light snack which I thought went superbly with Ranch! Which pretty much negates some of the positive nutrition facts here but oh well :)


Sea Salt & Butter Poplets - What would normally annoy me by lurking at the bottom of my popcorn packet came as a pleasant surprise! Perfectly crisp and buttery.



Cafe Blues - Coffee in a packet! Taking convenience to a whole new level.


What are you waiting for? Here you go! Register yourself @ https://www.goodies.co/ and place yourself at the receiving end of this delicious-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment