Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Goodies - April '13 Box

Goodies.co - Imagine having a delightful box of goodies delivered to your doorstep every month for only $7. Sounds enticing enough I'm sure! Now imagine those goodies to be exclusive snacks/drinks you have never tasted before, or probably never even seen at a store.
I subscribed to https://www.goodies.co/ almost a year ago and have been at the receiving end of their genius product every month. Face it, there is nowhere else that you could taste a variety of goods at such an affordable price.

I missed reviewing the earlier boxes, but better late than never. Keep checking out this space for reviews on the products in each box every month!

April 2013 - Spring Box


Apricot Almond Bar - Chewy, nutty, great flavor, boasts of a good fibre content AND it's gluten free for all those out there who care!    



Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar - Chocolate lovers, rejoice! This is not only a great tasting protein bar (I have sampled a few that taste like death), it also brings back childhood memories of licking the chocolate chip cookie dough batter off the spatula before mom bakes the world's best cookies :-)


Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn - Perfect to sit with a bowl of on a movie night. Crunchy, light, tasty.


Raspberry Acai Green Tea - This reminded me of the taste of Vitamin Water, not excessively sweet, but I enjoyed this more because it was more flavorful and refreshing. The 'BURN MORE CALORIES' eye-catching caption will definitely draw a lot of buyers! (Though it does come with a disclaimer from FDA)


Olomomo Chai Bliss Almonds -  These taste amazing! I love it when nuts are either lightly salted or sweetened. These seemed dusted to perfection with organic sugar and cardamom and make for a good snack by themselves or as an accompaniment. The last ingredient at the back says 'love'. Aw.


Sweet Potato Multigrain Chips- I love sweet potato fries. So I was looking forward to tearing open into this packet! And I was not disappointed :-) These are thin, delicious and are made of multigrain so healthy too!


$50 Wine Gift Card - I don't know if I would have been happier seeing another edible product in my box as opposed to this gift card. I am not a big drinker, but this does seem like a great offer. Anyway, if not me, I could use it to gift it to a wine lover and I'm sure that will be worth it. 

Looking forward to the next box in May! 

No comments:

Post a Comment